Printable Birthday Gray, Pink DIY editable INVITATION in ShabbyChic theme, for Girl
This editable DIY PDF invitation is a must have for your upcoming birthday party. No more waiting for proofs and turnaround time. Just purchase the invitation file, download instantly, edit by yourself and print!
This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
★★★ WANT US TO EDIT THE INVITATION FOR YOU?
No problems, together with this listing, please purchase this add-on listing and follow instructions in the description:
ADD ON FOR EDITING
Don't click to open just yet!. Open Adobe Reader FIRST and then go to "File>Open" and find the downloaded file.
MAC users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview. If you have edited or even viewed the file outside of Adobe Reader, please delete the file and re-download it. Open Adobe Reader FIRST, then open the file.
★★★ TO CHANGE FONT, FONT COLOR OR FONT SIZE:
While your file is open in Adobe Reader, select the text that you want to change and use Ctrl+E (Cmd+E for MAC users) to open text bar to do that change.
★★★ WANT YOUR FILES IN JPG FORMAT?
Upload your edited Pdf file to this site:
http://pdf2jpg.net (use 300dpi quality)
Click to convert Pdf to Jpg, it takes few seconds and then you can download your Jpg file.
★★★ CLICK HERE FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS THEME:
★★★ CLICK HERE FOR THIS PRODUCT IN OTHER THEMES:
★★★ YOU WILL RECEIVE:
4 zipped PDF files, for your convenience:
- one editable 5x7" front side of the invitation card
- one 5x7" back side of the invitation card
- two editable 5x7" front sides of the invitation card, formatted for printing on a 8.5x11" or A4 paper
- two 5x7" back sides of the invitation card, formatted for printing on a 8.5x11" or A4 paper
- All files are in a ZIP file
★★★ HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★★★ HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
★★★ MATERIALS, EDITING & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
You will need:
- Paper (we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up to print "Actual size" (or use an online printing shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist!